So it’s a loooooooooong time since I’ve written a new blog. Due to my computer not working, the holidays, and some family health issues blogging has not exactly been on my radar. But just today I installed my new computer woop woop, and things seem to be calming down quite a bit. So I shall return to the blogging scene. I have missed you all and I hope to bring you even better posts this year. So keep an eye out for new posts. I may even do a new post tomorrow. I love you guys! It’s good to be back.
Wow I am 20! That really happened fast, honestly after age 15 my life kinda flew past me. Which got me thinking what a crazy conversation it would be if 20-year-old me were to speak to 15-year-old me. Young me would not believe all of the changes, like…
1. You have figured out what you want to do the rest of your life! And you don’t go to college to do it, so don’t let everyone pester you about how “You’ll never have a good career without college”.
2. You write…and actually enjoy it! Ya you have a blog and everything!
This may be one of the most shocking facts!
3. You jog, and get depressed if you don’t!
Ok so I may not look this fabulous whilst running, but I’m getting closer! But I was wrong before, THIS is the most shocking fact! haha.
4. Ya you know Mr. Perfect you are convinced you’re in love with right now? Turns out mom is right, he is a complete troll. But you learn about life, love, and yourself. So it all works out for you…Can’t say the same for him however.
5. Boyfriend? Fiance? Hahahaha no! You are married to work, and you’re cool with that. Turns out the overbearing brothers are now ok with you dating…mostly because you’re not.
6. You’re really happy! You still don’t have life figured out, but you are working it out. Goals are being accomplished, lifelong friends are being acquired, and lessons are being learned. Sure it’s tough at times but you have more confidence than you ever thought possible, and you have the best people around you!
So you have a lot to look forward to! Enjoy life and know there is much more to come.
I hope you guys all enjoyed this post. What are somethings that would shock younger you? I would love some feedback. Happy Monday!
I did a nail polish tutorial the other day with Zoya colors in Mia and Trixie, well I decided to try the same look but with Goldie and Mia. I pretty much painted my nails the same way I did last time, except I only did a single coat of mia, and just did the french manicure part free hand without the wooden skewer. So here is how it turned out!
I love how this box matched my nails!!!
Now for the lazy DIY portion of this blog. I was going through a box of old dress up jewelry I had as a kid, because you never know what cool thing you might find, and I found a really pretty clip-on earring, naturally I am not going to wear clip-ons…well on my ears that is. So I located a gold chain, and clipped on the earring making a really cute necklace!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I love that as of late I have been getting more feedback, so let me know what you think! Happy Thursday!