As I sat watching tv, The Bachelor to be more specific, and I know I know the show is ridiculous but let’s face everyone could use a good laugh! I couldn’t help but notice all of the makeup offenses I cannot stand! So for the uninformed or for those of you looking for a laugh I thought I would post the don’t of makeup!
1. The over blusher! Wow you look really embarrassed 😉 I for one detest this look! Why oh why do people abuse their blush?
2. Way too much foundation! You are not a building so lay off on the foundation! Everyone wants flawless skin myself included, but when you have so much makeup on you look like a weird Barbie doll, you need to cut back a little!
3. Having lip liner waaaaaaaaaaay darker than your lipstick! Who wants to look like a coloring book that has yet to have been finished?
4. The drawn on eyebrow look! What is so wrong with natural looking brows that people decided to shave them off, and then draw them on?
5. The chameleon! when you put on your makeup it should look as though you have nothing on! Not that you have completely changed races! Wait a minute you used to be white right?
Another offense under this category is when people start mistaking you for a vampire! lay off the white powder! The goth look is not cool, the 90’s are over!
6. The desperately clinging to yester year look. Wearing just as much crazy makeup that you did when you were 20 even though you’re in your later years, is just as ridiculous as a 20-year-old walking out of the house in a onesie!
Oh my just so much wrong in this picture!
There are a great many other offenses I could name off, but the main point I am trying to make is please people remember that makeup is supposed to enhance what is already beautiful about you! Just remember that less is more! Hope you enjoyed this post guys! Happy Wednesday!
We as people are an inquisitive oh let’s just face it were actually a nosey group. I mean the first thing we do when we meet someone is ask a lot of questions, whats your name? how old are you? do you go to school? do you go to work? Now in my opinion none of this is too personal or prying, in fact it’s quite polite, it gives the two of you something to talk about. The one question I seem to have a problem with is “So are you seeing anyone?” I don’t actually have a problem with this one, so much as I do with the inevitable questions that follow it when you say “no”. Questions like Do you want to be single? Well why do you think you’re still single? Have you ever dated? and so on and so on. Then after you have survived the firing squad of questions then come some statements (I have yet to determine if they are well-intentioned or just insulting) statements such as well that’s ok, you have plenty of time, you have nothing to worry about, or the worst you are so brave. Brave REALLY? come on!
(look at me facing the world on my own I am so brave)
And it’s not just people you first meet that ask these ever so delicate questions, a lot of the time its family, I may be an exception to the norm because my mother doesn’t really care about my relationship status, the people who care are my brothers! Really Really? You two are the same brothers that chased guys away from me? pushed them around when they talked to me? and acted like you were my own personal body guards right? And now you have a sudden interest in me finding someone?
(So you like my sister? *cocks gun*)
There is nothing wrong with being single and there is nothing wrong with being in a relationship (just so long as it’s a healthy relationship) I will be single until I meet someone who changes my mind about how nice it is to be alone. So who are the types of guys that could change my mind? prehaps…
So as I go over my blog post I can’t help but feel I have a problem, everyone I suggested that could change my mind is about 20 years older than me and most likely already seeing someone or married. Looks like I am going to be single for a while then and “that’s ok”! Hahaha. Hope this post made laugh or smile. Happy Monday!!!