Wow I am 20! That really happened fast, honestly after age 15 my life kinda flew past me. Which got me thinking what a crazy conversation it would be if 20-year-old me were to speak to 15-year-old me. Young me would not believe all of the changes, like…
1. You have figured out what you want to do the rest of your life! And you don’t go to college to do it, so don’t let everyone pester you about how “You’ll never have a good career without college”.
2. You write…and actually enjoy it! Ya you have a blog and everything!
This may be one of the most shocking facts!
3. You jog, and get depressed if you don’t!
Ok so I may not look this fabulous whilst running, but I’m getting closer! But I was wrong before, THIS is the most shocking fact! haha.
4. Ya you know Mr. Perfect you are convinced you’re in love with right now? Turns out mom is right, he is a complete troll. But you learn about life, love, and yourself. So it all works out for you…Can’t say the same for him however.
5. Boyfriend? Fiance? Hahahaha no! You are married to work, and you’re cool with that. Turns out the overbearing brothers are now ok with you dating…mostly because you’re not.
6. You’re really happy! You still don’t have life figured out, but you are working it out. Goals are being accomplished, lifelong friends are being acquired, and lessons are being learned. Sure it’s tough at times but you have more confidence than you ever thought possible, and you have the best people around you!
So you have a lot to look forward to! Enjoy life and know there is much more to come.
I hope you guys all enjoyed this post. What are somethings that would shock younger you? I would love some feedback. Happy Monday!