As I sat watching tv, The Bachelor to be more specific, and I know I know the show is ridiculous but let’s face everyone could use a good laugh! I couldn’t help but notice all of the makeup offenses I cannot stand! So for the uninformed or for those of you looking for a laugh I thought I would post the don’t of makeup!
1. The over blusher! Wow you look really embarrassed 😉 I for one detest this look! Why oh why do people abuse their blush?
2. Way too much foundation! You are not a building so lay off on the foundation! Everyone wants flawless skin myself included, but when you have so much makeup on you look like a weird Barbie doll, you need to cut back a little!
3. Having lip liner waaaaaaaaaaay darker than your lipstick! Who wants to look like a coloring book that has yet to have been finished?
4. The drawn on eyebrow look! What is so wrong with natural looking brows that people decided to shave them off, and then draw them on?
5. The chameleon! when you put on your makeup it should look as though you have nothing on! Not that you have completely changed races! Wait a minute you used to be white right?
Another offense under this category is when people start mistaking you for a vampire! lay off the white powder! The goth look is not cool, the 90’s are over!
6. The desperately clinging to yester year look. Wearing just as much crazy makeup that you did when you were 20 even though you’re in your later years, is just as ridiculous as a 20-year-old walking out of the house in a onesie!
Oh my just so much wrong in this picture!
There are a great many other offenses I could name off, but the main point I am trying to make is please people remember that makeup is supposed to enhance what is already beautiful about you! Just remember that less is more! Hope you enjoyed this post guys! Happy Wednesday!